The principals in this event are Abigail Kate Darwin and Richard Steven Russell.
Here are the other notable players. We like all of them and hope (and expect) that you will, too.
- Archway courtesy of Sarah and Jeff Mullins of Á la Crate Vintage Rentals.
- Ushing by Delight Hailman and Forrest Hailman.
- The officiant is Matt Kenyon of Loving Commitments.
- Soundmistress is Rena Noel.
- Videography by Janet Lewis.
- Photography (professional) by Ingrid Laas of Ingrid Laas Photography.
- Photography (amateur) by everybody else.
- DJ is Darrah Chavey.
- Catering is by Swagat Indian Restaurant.
- Cakes are from Lindsay Koch, AKA LK the Chocolate Lover.
- Tuxedo from Men's Wearhouse in Oakbridge Commons.
- Gownage by Peggy Weisensel Chavey.
- Dance coach is also the multi-talented Peggy Weisensel Chavey.
- Hair design by Harper Ashley of Duncan Edward European Hair Design.
- Invitation design by Anamika Holke.
- Snowman table decorations by Reesa Karamanski.
- Event planning is by Marilee Karamanski of Planned Spontaneity.
And here's what we're using for our invitation:
*Altho, in point of fact, Abigail does indeed hold a doctorate in law.